Contemplate Life Contemplate Life

Exceptional

This actally brought a tear to my eye. I've been struggling with depression and suicide, just like the man in this video. Many peole don't belive in God, and well, it's their loss. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be hear right now. I want to thank you for making this animation. I needed the reminder.

nahtanojmal responds:

I'm glad to hear it.

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

ah, stopmotions

you have really revolutionized the way i will see candy for the rest of my life. the time you took to create this would be well worth it, according to my standards. the ending was the best, and kudos to you, my good friend.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

yep

i play teh reach, but its no where near that epic as you description

Morningstar Morningstar

wow

the begining movie really got me to stay and play. i beat it, but with some difficulty. awsome graphics and u should consider a sequal.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

uh....

i don't get it. oh well it's a good game anyway.

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

LOL!!!!!

all i got was a black screen, no sound. i gues you play from helen keller's
point-o-view. funny stuff.

XS - Hallow (Feat. Veela) XS - Hallow (Feat. Veela)

Orgasm Face

I listen to this everyday to school. This, followed by your song Sancitfy (which i beleive is a "sequal" to this song) gets me there and back. I'm probably addicted to this song now......

Jimmypig responds:

That's just awesome. Happy to make your day!

~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

epic squared

this song makes my ears melt to the awesomeness (only way i could describe it) and i'm using the crappiest headphones i have. cant wait to put this through my car.

Glorified Glorified

truely glorified

i am surprisingly amased to see a religious song on newgrounds. its quite unusual. personally i believe in Jesus, and i'm not a perfect christain, but it made me think about my actions.

for some helpful criticism, i would like to point the fact that the sound quality makes it sometimes hard to understand the lyrics or hard to hear some of the instruments. i truely didnt notice the changed lyrics (yet i havent heard the original for some time). you guys did an exellent job on this piece and i hope you do more songs like this.

sin30vendetta responds:

The vocal are a bit lost and muddy due to the equipment we use. but thank you and keep the faith, brother.

The lyrics weren't changed much; we added some bridges leading into the choruses, and stylized the lyrics, that's pretty much it.

I suppose we could start putting up lyrics for the songs....but thats a lot of typing, and we just wanna make music (because we love it), and get it out there for people to enjoy/hate. =) Thanks for the review!

-s30v

Collab comic Collab comic

wow

i love random stuff and this fits perfectly. although i'm not sure if he loves or hates computers and their rooms. but isn't computer rooms vector's crap in sega games?

The Beast The Beast

awsome

u've got the demensions down almost-to-perfect and the look is awsome. RX-7s are 1 of the best cars there are. well done.

RedEyesAssassin responds:

Yup, I do love this car, I may say I prefer the FC3S *this one* than the FD3S

Torterra has a buddy Torterra has a buddy

is...

....is that captian planet from that dumb tv show i can barely remember?