All 11 art Reviews

Collab comic Collab comic

wow

i love random stuff and this fits perfectly. although i'm not sure if he loves or hates computers and their rooms. but isn't computer rooms vector's crap in sega games?

The Beast The Beast

awsome

u've got the demensions down almost-to-perfect and the look is awsome. RX-7s are 1 of the best cars there are. well done.

RedEyesAssassin responds:

Yup, I do love this car, I may say I prefer the FC3S *this one* than the FD3S

Torterra has a buddy Torterra has a buddy

is...

....is that captian planet from that dumb tv show i can barely remember?

Young Adventurer Young Adventurer

yep

thats flapjack, no doubt about it.

Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34)

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R!!!!

love how u drew it and kinda, wait, really got the message in the drawing. i personally like the new gt-r, but this 1 is just as good. u should try a lotus elise. i'd love 2 see what u could do with 1.

RedEyesAssassin responds:

thx!!

Skyline r35 Skyline r35

SKYLINE!!!!!!!!!!

the skyline is my #2 favorite car, under lotus elise. i have this skyline sketch that u might flike to color. pm me if u like

skylinegodzilla responds:

I probably will doubt that i will have any time to do that now with all my school work, and flash projects i am working on and other stuff.

but thanks for the comment any way :)

Sandbox Map Testers Page 1 Sandbox Map Testers Page 1

ha, oh well

i love how u got the joke in there

Master Chief - Sethdd Master Chief - Sethdd

just 1-2 problems

i like how u drew the back. i never have cause i don't fully know what it looks like (until now) but like halomaniac said, the right hand has 3 fingers. the second problem is that it is out of proportion in certain areas. the right-lower arm is a bit short, the right-upper back is a bit higher, and the legs should be the same (except 4 the thing on the outer-left leg) other than that, it's perfect.

Sethdd responds:

yea, i see what you mean, this picture was done maybe last year or something, and i have improved, thanks for the review! =D

Master Chief Master Chief

thats the chief

love the drawing. i usually never get into real detail unless it is something like this. so usually i do more in a drawing which lacks in ultra-detail. you should see about drawing the rest of the body with this amount of detail.

Sethdd responds:

maybe, but im kind of the lazy type lol thanks for the review =D

Elite VS Predator Elite VS Predator

damn awsome detail

i believe the elite would win, no contest. he just has that vibe that says, 'im pissed off. i spilled my coffee on my pants, got hit by 12 cars in a row, lost 3 jobs in one day, and got robbed. im not in the f***ing mood so stay ou of my way!!!!!' thats how i view it.