XS - Hallow (Feat. Veela) XS - Hallow (Feat. Veela)

Orgasm Face

I listen to this everyday to school. This, followed by your song Sancitfy (which i beleive is a "sequal" to this song) gets me there and back. I'm probably addicted to this song now......

Jimmypig responds:

That's just awesome. Happy to make your day!

~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

epic squared

this song makes my ears melt to the awesomeness (only way i could describe it) and i'm using the crappiest headphones i have. cant wait to put this through my car.

Glorified Glorified

truely glorified

i am surprisingly amased to see a religious song on newgrounds. its quite unusual. personally i believe in Jesus, and i'm not a perfect christain, but it made me think about my actions.

for some helpful criticism, i would like to point the fact that the sound quality makes it sometimes hard to understand the lyrics or hard to hear some of the instruments. i truely didnt notice the changed lyrics (yet i havent heard the original for some time). you guys did an exellent job on this piece and i hope you do more songs like this.

sin30vendetta responds:

The vocal are a bit lost and muddy due to the equipment we use. but thank you and keep the faith, brother.

The lyrics weren't changed much; we added some bridges leading into the choruses, and stylized the lyrics, that's pretty much it.

I suppose we could start putting up lyrics for the songs....but thats a lot of typing, and we just wanna make music (because we love it), and get it out there for people to enjoy/hate. =) Thanks for the review!

-s30v

Reasoner - Harper's Hop Reasoner - Harper's Hop

I'm glad that you made this

I was really stressed because I had a fair amount of homework that I had to do. I had a headache, getting pissed at my book for not clearly stating the things that I needed. I decided to listen to some music while doing my homework and I started to listen to this. THis song actually calmed me down, I no longer had a headache, and I got my homework done with less stress than usual. I thank you for this song and I really like the way that you composed this, esspecially the piano. I would like to see more of these kind of relaxing songs in the future.

{dj-N} Radio Tunes {dj-N} Radio Tunes

100% worthwhile

dude, you dont need the vocals, this is epic just the way it is. u should make a longer verison so , and i'm speaking on behalf of the general public, that we dont feel dissapointed that its over so soon.

Russia Privjet (Seversky 2009) Russia Privjet (Seversky 2009)

decent

i truly see what you have accomplished in this remix, and it is remarkable. i am sadly only giving you a 9/10 due to the fact that i prefer the original Russia Privjet better, espesially because it is one of my favorite basshunter songs and was the song that introduced me to basshunter. i am very glad that you made this remix, but in my heart it can never truly replace the original.

Xayro responds:

Dawwww, I lose a point on the basis that I'm not Basshunter? Maybe if I dropped some weight, people would vote me up more! XD

In all seriousness, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Although, this remix wasn't very hard to make, nor did a lot go into it. I'm generally not very serious about remixes.

Russia Privjet (BF Remix) Russia Privjet (BF Remix)

a well rounded remix

Russia Privjet is actually the first basshunter song ive ever heard, and actually noticed I was originally listening when the voice said, "Russia, put your hands up in the air!"

just jammin around just jammin around

decent

what you have here is a good idea for a full song, but i truly don't believe it deserves to be a #3

Doumaaa responds:

aww why not? :)

Pirate Contest Entry- TomaMoto Pirate Contest Entry- TomaMoto

the thing sounded so authentic, and then the ending took me my complete surprise.

Under appreciated (RnB) Under appreciated (RnB)

it's great but a few things

the "female" voice is real high-quality and teh vocals tempo is great. but ur vocals seem like u recorded them on a crap microphone like on some mp4 players these days. if u get a better recording of ur voice u'd have a higher score.

Hyper-Shadow-Death responds:

Yea im getting this alot with an expensive mic I bought lol Im glad you like the flow but yes I know I didn't do my best on the vocal production, i'll be updating them shortly since about 80 people are messaging me to make this song perfect lol Thanks for the review!