Contemplate Life Contemplate Life

Exceptional

This actally brought a tear to my eye. I've been struggling with depression and suicide, just like the man in this video. Many peole don't belive in God, and well, it's their loss. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be hear right now. I want to thank you for making this animation. I needed the reminder.

nahtanojmal responds:

I'm glad to hear it.

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

ah, stopmotions

you have really revolutionized the way i will see candy for the rest of my life. the time you took to create this would be well worth it, according to my standards. the ending was the best, and kudos to you, my good friend.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

yep

i play teh reach, but its no where near that epic as you description

Stupid Mario Bros. Z Stupid Mario Bros. Z

meh

the only thing worth watching is the 'take one step part' otherwise the rest is just 'meh.'

Halo Reach - Clay Trailer Halo Reach - Clay Trailer

ha!

completely epic and so life like.....just kidding but it is still epic and great job. i know what it is like to make a claymation and it isn't easy.

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

quite original

most of what u showed was what i would expect a 3rd grade play to be like, and also how me and my friends act (like ra-tards) when we have nothing better to do. but seriously, keep up the good work.

Pokemon3-D Pokemon3-D

completely uninspeckted

i will now never mess with a metapod again and will no longer stray 15 feet from my house.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

funny and awsome

i was seriously laughing my ass off watching this at 1 in teh morning. at the end i immediatly could guess what will happen in the next episode. i would say that shadow comes out of nowhere and unleashes hell of the black koopa guy thing person whatchamacallit. i love the series and i love the especially new sence of humor.

Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

hooray!!!!

i was playing metal gear solid 2 earlyer 2day so when i saw this i could totally see something like this happening. the jokes found in hear were actually pretty good. 1 of my favouites were when otacon and snake started yelling each others names and the cornal, cornol, kernal, however u spell it randomly came out and yelled raiden. if u do another u should make it longer and get some really good and new jokes.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

nomnomnom........

i listened 2 it at least 10 times and still not bored of it. yay!